
I just remembered that today is Good Friday. It's not that I didn't know that it was coming up, I've been awaiting Easter for some time now. But it just hit home.
Today, Satan had a victory.
Today, our Saviors friends and followers fled from his side.
Today, death held all in fear.
Today, a cross was raised and lowered like the flag of a knight who has died on the battle ground.
Today. . . today. . . Satan met his defeat, for though he was chasing his opponent in a fast retreat, he had misjudged the direction in which they were going. For they were not running out of fear, but out of courage, to double back and return with an army more than double that of the Evil One.
Today. . . though today, the disciples flee, in three days, they will stand strong, and will be a light unto all the world, preaching and teaching fearlessly.
Today, although death held its held its reign, its reign would soon come to and end for all those who believe.
Today. . . . What an awesome day!!! :)
Assr lei∂r ykkarr brand.
~ElizabethOfMena~
2 comments:
I love your blog, by the way! And hey! We like almost the exact same books!
Thanks!
Really?? That's cool!! :)
Post a Comment