Sunday, November 15, 2009

Further Than I Thought!

I am excited to announce, that despite my previous belief that this week I had fallen 6 pages behind (I caught up Sunday what I had missed last week, so I was currently on schedule), I have recalculated what I have left in TSOT, and if I kept writing 4 pages a day (without having caught up what I missed this week) I would be done by around the end of next week!! :D Finished writing the book!!! Then comes all the editing and such of course, but the writing step will have been finished! Soon, I will be privileged to announce to you all the name for the next book, the sequel to TSOT. :)

Assr vísa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

4 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

*claps hands*

Unknown said...

Have you looked into publishers?

I am close to being done with Bk. 1 in my series, and I have decided on self-publishing with lulu.com..

I am curious if you know of any other publihsing company?

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Hannah– :) Thank you!

Joraiem–I've looked a bit at different publishing companies, but I don't really know what all's out there yet. I need to start really looking though. So, sorry, I don't really know of any that I could recommend yet, but I'll keep my eyes and ears open! :)

Assr vísa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

Jare said...

You have been awarded!