Thursday, October 8, 2009

Acting, Writing, and Other Things in My Life Right Now


I am very sorry that I have given no update on the play that I am in except for saying that I got several parts in it. We only have 2 more performances left out of our ~14~ (I think that was the number. . . .). That is very sad, and I am going to REALLY miss this group of people! We have come to be like one big family. And although, like any other family we've had our ups and downs (and a ton of sickness in between!!) we've been able to encourage each other, and carry each other through the downs, while bouncing and going crazy with one another during the ups. :) I will never forget a few nights ago when someone's friend's mother had pretty much died and was in the hospital in critical condition, we all stopped what we were doing and had a prayer circle right then and there in the girls dressing room. What an awesome feeling to be able to do that!
I am continually praying that God will provide more opportunities for me to act, and He is doing just that! Just about a week ago I got a call from a lady asking if I would be able to act in this years Bethlehem Village (a reenactment of the Christmas story), so I am now going to be a friend of Elizabeth, and the understudy for Mary! But the schedule for this is a LOT less busy, and it will feel good to have a break from all the rush, although I am sure that once a few months have gone by I'll be ready to get back up and going again!! But we shall see what God has in store.
In the meantime, I have found out that November is NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). I don't intend to join in the actual NaNoWriMo activity. But I DO plan on focusing hard on writing TSOT during the month of November, and hopefully finishing it. *lots of cheers, applauds, and patting on the back* And since I won't have any acting commitments aside from Bethlehem Village which only practices on Sunday, and even then not on every Sunday, I think that I should be able to do this easy!
So I have a new goal: Finish The Sword of Teneraz by midnight, November 30th.

Assr vĂ­sa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

No comments: