
It's been a week and a day since my amazing experience of being a movie extra. . . and I'm wondering what is next on God's "to do list" for me. I'm going to audition for a Tom Sawyer play next month, so I'm counting down the days until that. . . but I'm not exactly sure if that's what God wants me to do. Both of my parent's and I felt that I should audition for it, and ask God that if I was supposed to be in it that He would give me a decent sized part, one that I could learn in, and that would stretch my acting skills to a new level. And I'm also involved in a drama at our church. . . . But I wonder about that other opportunity that God started opening the door for me several months ago now. The one that I made Assr er Go∂r day because of. . . . I still haven't heard anything back since then, but the last I heard was that I would be contacted when they began preparations for another film. So who knows when that could be! But I'm praying, and trusting, that God will open the door completely, right at the perfect time; HIS perfect time. I just wonder when that is!!
Well. . . during this waiting time, I've been keeping busy with preparations for a short film that a friend and I are making. It's a film based around the song "He's a Pirate" from Pirates of the Caribbean, as well as a few other tunes from that movie. But that is all I will say. ;)
Assr vĂsa ykkarr or∂.
~ElizabethMarieKauffman~
2 comments:
Oh, you're making a short film! Cool! My family has done some of that. How's it going so far?
Yes, I remember reading about that on your blog! :)
It's going good so far. :) We're still in the pre-production stage, and trying to find people to play the different parts. But God is still at work, and it's going well. :)
~ElizabethMarieKauffman~
Post a Comment