Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!!!!! :D

Happy Easter all!!! :D I hope that you have a special day sharing this day with family and friends, or having a just you and Jesus day. :) Whatever your doing, remember who, and what you're celebrating:

Matthew 26-28
HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!!! :D

Assr vĂ­sa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

5 comments:

Nathan R. Petrie said...

I love Easter :D This year was awesome at my new church. My dad's the youth pastor so it made it kinda different. :) And a week or so later two teen girls were led to Christ. WOOT!

By the way, I saw on your blogger profile that you're a fan of Wayne Batson's The Door Within Trilogy! Me too! One of his writing friends, Bryan Davis, wrote a really good book called Starlighter that I think you'd enjoy. I'm giving it away for free on my blog! If you're interested, stop in and enter!

Thanks!

-Nathan
http://whisperedroars.blogspot.com/

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

That is WAY cool!!!!! :D I love to hear when new people come to Christ!!!

I've just started reading his Oracles of Fire series. He's a good writer! I've heard about his book, Starlighter, but haven't read it yet. Alright. You win. I'll check out your blog. Nice advertising tactic btw. :)

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

Nathan R. Petrie said...

It was pretty exciting! We were dancing around and singing like crazy people. Was awesome!

Oracles of Fire is the better of the series I think. DIOM was a bit cheesy at parts lol.

Oh yeah, evil schemes ftw ;) Thanks for stopping by. I'm following :D

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Alright! Then I started with the best!! :D

:> Then I guess my version of the whole evil plan thing worked. lol. jk. :)

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.