
I got into the "Fiddler on the Roof" play that I mentioned previously in a former post. :) It wasn't a big part at all, but what with it being my first musical EVER, it was pretty good I think. But. . . we hadn't gotten full permission to do the show yet. . . and as it turns out there's a professional traveling troupe doing that very same musical in this area, so they didn't end up getting the permission.
So as of yesterday a big switch was made from me being in "Fiddler on the Roof" to all of a sudden being in "Anne of Green Gables" the Musical. . . . No one has been cast yet, but everyone who was in the other cast and still wants to be in it will be. It's all just a matter of what part you get.
Assr vĂsa ykkarr or∂.
~ElizabethMarieKauffman~
2 comments:
Well, I always enjoyed reading Anne of Green Gables when I was younger. Anne's imagination was absolutely inspireing to me then; perhaps the funniest impact she made on me was that I started naming different places around our yard with names I thought she might approve of. :) You'll probably love the play. I hope you do well. :D
Thank you! :) I've never actually gotten around to reading the books, but I've always enjoyed watching the movie. Perhaps this will be an opportunity to read them finally. :) I used to attempt to name certain areas, either in our yard or on a state forest near a place we have up north. But most of them never stuck, except for a few, like; "The Bird Hotel", and "The Chipmunk Hotel" (I liked hotels I guess. . . . haha.) But they never got very fantastic like Anne would have named them. :)
Post a Comment