Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'M PUBLISHED!!!!!!! :D

(Click on image to view a larger version)

When an evil act is done, leaving the kingdom in the hands of a betrayer. . .
When the rightful heir to the throne has gone missing. . .
All those who are still faithful have gathered together to form a rebel group known as the King's Men or the Konungr Ly∂r.
All of their hopes rest on a prophecy: on a sword and its wielder, and a girl and her dragon. All of their hopes rest on finding the rightful heir to the throne. But when they find him, will he accept the challenge of fighting to get back the throne? Or will he himself fall prey to the darkness?

After almost two and a half years it's actually happened. . . . My book is published. My name is in print! I don't think that I can quite grasp the reality of it yet. . . . But that's beside the point. The matter of the fact is that it has really, truly happened! I'm not going to wake up in a moment to find out that this has all been some kind of wacky dream. . . it's real. My book–The Sword of Teneraz–is published and available for purchase at lulu.com. I hope to later have it available on Amazon.com and BarnesandNobles.com, but I have to first figure out all of the details of getting that going. :)

Here's the TSOT book trailer as I promised several posts back. . . .


And of course the confetti that goes with it {throws a handful of bright-colored stringy stuff in the air}. . . and don't forget the popcorn!!! :D {licks lips and reaches for a bag of heavenlyness}

Assr vĂ­sa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~
(an author)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Very cool! :D Congrats!

Jessie said...

Congratulations!! That is so Awesome! I hope to be able to get a copy in the near future.

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Ashley–Thank you!!! :)

Jessie–Thanks so much! :)

Star-Dreamer said...

That is so very very awesome! Congrats! It sounds like an absolutely epic book. and congrats on that book trailer too. It's very good.

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Thank you Star-Dreamer! :) I appreciate the feedback, especially from a fellow writer.