Saturday, April 4, 2009

Update On TSOT

I am currently about half way through writing The Sword Of Teneraz, but don't contain the flow of creativity when it is flowing swift and strong. As you can see on the side bar, my goal is to finish by August 31, so I have 5 months to finish. . . . I am realizing that this book I am learning on, not so much as Moonbeam was (which is why I am going to go back later and re-do it, so that it is written better), but still, I am very much of a beginner in this art. As I am going on I am gaining tips from the experts, which shall help me in future books, sadly I did not know of them before I began my work on this book. But that is alright, I am going good, just it isn't going as quickly as it might have if I had used layers as I have recently learned from Wayne Thomas Batson (on his blog: enterthedoorwithin.blogspot.com). 

So, now you are up to date on my writing progress. Each month or so I will be adding to the word count on the side bar also, so you can keep track of my progress there also. 

May God guide your words.

Or as the characters in TSOT would say: Aaric Konungr vísa ykkar brand.

~ElizabethOfMena~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I am at 130 pages in my book, 'First Quest'.

Anar kaluva tielyanna!
Ëarwen

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Thank you very much! :)
Is that the one on your blog?? I haven't read very much of it yet, but it seems very interesting so far.

May God guide your words.

~ElizabethOfMena~

Jacob R Parker said...

Great job. Keep working at it. You can always go back and edit later. That's what seemed to work best for me.

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Pakka Pér! (Thank you!) :)