A few of you know that I have for quite some time now been working on sewing a medieval dress. Well, I am proud to say that I have completed it! You can see it in the picture above. I have always loved the feel and look of dresses such as this. They have a softer, more elegant touch than that of most modern dresses. Sadly, we are unable to wear dresses such as this all the time. *sigh*
Assr vísa ykkarr or∂.
~ElizabethMarieKauffman~
4 comments:
Wow, so cool! I love the cord belt, and the white sleeves, and... it's all awesome!
I haven't started my dress yet... though I do have the fabric and pattern ready for whenever I get the inspiration or time to make it.
Thanks! :)
What type of dress are you making?? It took my friend (who made a dress with me) and I almost a year from the time when we first got the idea, to when we actually had them finished. :) It takes a long time, and lot's of work, but it is SO worth it!!
I'd love to see it when you are finished!
Assr vísa ykkarr or∂.
~ElizabethMarieKauffman~
Wow...that is so beautiful!! The sleeves look so pretty. :)
Bekah
Thank you! :)
Post a Comment