Sunday, November 8, 2009

1 down, 3 to go!



The first week of NaNoWriMo is just about finished. Tomorrow is the official beginning of the 2nd week, but I think it's close enough to give a report on how writing as been going.
So my goal has been to write 4 pages a day, and I have been able to stay fairly close to that. The first day I wrote 3 1/2, then the next day 4, the day after 3, then 4, then about 3, and yesterday was about 4 1/2. So it's been staying pretty consistently going between 3 and 4 pages. I think that I might write some more today, and see if I can catch up the loose ends.

4 comments:

Rachel Kimberly said...

Are you typing or writing by hand?

This year I decided to write by hand.

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

I'm writing it out by hand, then transferring it onto the computer. It takes a bit longer, but then I'm able to write even when others are using the computer, and it just makes things easier. Sometime I would like to write a book on parchment, using a quill pen and ink. :)

Assr vísa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

Jare said...

I am doing about the same as you Elizabeth! Writing on paper and then on to the computer. Slow but I write faster that way (which is slower but faster? I have no idea what I just said!).

Good Luck to you! But Mostly Blessings on your fingers!

-E =)

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Actually, despite your oxymoron sentence, I think that I understand what you were trying to say! Even though it goes slower, you are able to write more, which makes writing in general go a lot faster. Did I get it right?? ;)

Good writing to you as well! Assr vísa ykkarr or∂. :)

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~