Sunday, January 3, 2010

And the final word count is. . . .

93,075 words total (counting chapter titles and such) in The Sword of Teneraz!! :) That's 3,075 words ABOVE my goal!! Woohoo! :D

I am working slowly but surely on editing, and are also beginning a serious search for publishers. I am seriously thinking about self publishing using a POD (publish on demand) feature. But I am currently open to practically any ideas or suggestions you may have. So please! Do you know of any publishing companies that you would particularly suggest, or do you have any hints that have helped you, I'm just a beginner here, so I am open to all the help I can get!! :)

And also if you could keep this whole process in your prayers, I would be very much appreciative!!! Pakka Pú! (Thank you!)

Assr vísa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

3 comments:

Jare said...

Whoa... That is a lot of words. Way to go!!!

(blah, I hate editing...)

Keep at it!
-L

Unknown said...

Well done!!! *claps, whistles....* It is truly amazing that you have finished a novel ( this is hard, but you have done it)! Well done!

Publishers...
*Self*
Lulu.com ( which I am planning to use)

and I have heard of

createspace.com

*"Real" Publishers*
Tate Publishing
... P&R Publishing
......WestBow (but it is very expensive...)



BTW, I have released the cover art for TSoP, so if you wouldn't mind stopping by The Joraiem Files and giving me some feedback....

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Lib-Thanks! :)

Joraiem–I've heard about Lulu.com a lot, I'll have to look into it! And also createspace.com. . . .
I've also looked at Tate Publishing, and that is an option, but I don't think I've heard about the others.
Thank you SO much! :)

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~