
So for the past monthish I've been extremely excited about this play that I'm in (Tom Sawyer). I auditioned for it. . . let's see. . . sometime in the later part of May. I didn't get the part that I had hoped for, but although I was planning on backing out, because I didn't feel that the part I had gotten would allow for the kind of learning that I wanted, God sat me down and told me that He wanted me in this show after all. :) And sure am I glad that He did!! Because not long after I told the director that I would be being in the play after all, he asked me to be the stage manager for the production!
So that has been simply amazing!!! And I, and my parents, feel that I'm getting far more of a learning experience from this than I would even if I had the part of a main character. :) So once again, God proves Himself faithful. :)
The only thing is. . . I've already had the "stage managers" nightmare. (Not anything that has actually happened, just the asleep dreaming kind.) . . . Let's just say it was CRA-AZY!!! And my director was kind enough to assure me that I would have many more to come. . . .
Well. . . now you are updated on my life of recent. :)
Assr vĂsa ykkarr or∂.
~ElizabethMarieKauffman~
2 comments:
My blog address has changed to www.fourththrone.blogspot.com.
thejoraiemfiles.blogspot.com is still a 'blog' but more of a doormat to The Fourth Throne.
Tom Sawyer.. sounds cool!!
Ok. Thank you for that! :)
~ElizabethMarieKauffman~
Post a Comment