Monday, December 20, 2010

The Birth of the King

Several years back I wrote a series of posts in the days before Christmas called "The Birth of the King". I wanted to do something special this year for Christmas again, but I don't have time, especially seeing as how Christmas is almost upon us. . . . So I decided to link you to those previous posts so that you can go back and read those in order to help get you in the mindset of the true meaning of Christmas. I still like to look back and read them just before Christmas. At the time that I wrote these, I was going through a very hard time, my whole family was, so Jesus was pretty much the only thing that I could lean on without fear of Him falling and pulling me down with Him. Although many times I feared that He would also fail, I learned to trust Him in ways that I never had before. :) I hope that these posts can encourage you as much as they did me as I wrote them.
Assr vĂ­sa ykkarr or∂, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! :D

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

No comments: