Tuesday, July 31, 2012

5. . . More. . . Chapters!

Well, folks, my deadline for finishing the first draft of "The Wolves of Langoor" is *ahem* today. *wince* And I still have around five more chapters to write before the story will be finished.

However, this not making the deadline (which I'm not) may actually be a good thing. . . difficult as it may be to believe. Let me explain:

Without counting any writing I'll be doing today, I have a total word count of approximately 84,500 words. This is very, very close to my estimated goal of 90,000 words for the whole book. And with about five more chapters to go, I will have over exceeded that goal, meaning a longer book for all of YOU to read! (Can I have some cheers here?)

So while I'll be working hard to pound out another chapter this afternoon, you all can relax at home with a contented smile as you think of all those lovely extra words you will be able to read come next year.

Assr vĂ­sa ykkarr brand.
(May God guide your sword.)

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~


No comments: