It's official.
I have just completed my first week of film school. I am officially a college student. Is that crazy or what?!
Already I have been assigned one paper, one film project, and a bunch of reading. The paper –for film history–was to be about three different short films by Georges Méliès and Buster Keaton (for those of you who don't know who those are, their a few of film's earliest creators).
The schedule has kept me quite busy (and it will only get busier as more film shoots are added on, etc.), but every day I am reminded why it is that I am going into this industry. . . . All of the faculty, staff, and my fellow students are super great!
On top of this very exciting news, I have something else that I know that all of you have eagerly awaited the moment of. . . . . . . . .
I have finished writing The Wolves of Langoor!!! :D
Actually, I finished writing it last week, but I was so busy getting ready for the start of school, that I didn't even think to write a blogpost. I apologize for that.
Whenever I have a moment in between classes and homework, I'll be working on editing TWOL. The hope is that it will be ready for publishing sometime next year.
I'll try to keep you all up-to-date on both my progress in editing as well as college classes, etc.!
Assr vísa ykkarr brand.
(May God guide your sword.)
ElizabethMarieKauffman

2 comments:
Exciting times! Can't wait to see what the coming years hold for you :)
Wow! That's so exciting! :D
Post a Comment