Monday, November 2, 2009

And so it begins. . . .

Today I am beginning my NaNoWriMo commitment. I know, November actually started yesterday, but I usually take a break from writing on Sunday, unless I'm just absolutely itching to write, so today is the beginning. 50,000 words (or book finished) by midnight on November 30th. *grins nervously* I averaged out how many more chapters I have in TSOT to write, and came to about 9. So that makes around 2 and a half chapters written each week. Yup, I think I might be able to do that. I'll keep you updated during the month on my progress. I would appreciate it if all you fabulous blog readers out there would keep me and TSOT in your prayers, that God will guide what words I should write down, so that this book will bring Him glory and honor. :) Pakka pú!

Assr vísa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

4 comments:

Gray said...

Are you using nanowrimo to finish up a project you already started too? That's what I'm doing... and it's working really well.

I can't believe I'm not following you blog yet! I love it!

There. I'm following it now.

What's your nanowrimo name? Mine's Locketkeeper.

=D

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Yes, I am. :) That's really cool. How far have you gotten?

Thank you! :) I am glad that you like it.

I'm actually not on the NaNoWriMo website, I didn't know if you would be allowed to be if you weren't writing a story from start to finish during the month. And also, because I have a feeling that TSOT is going to be done before I reach 50,000 words written this month.

What genre are you writing in??

Assr vísa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

Unknown said...

Great goal, and (great work, I read your previous post!!)

BTW, my book is called The Shattering of Peace ( TSOP) similiar to your (TSOT) Just reminded me of it... TSOP TSOT...

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Thanks! :)

That is really cool. I love that title. . . The Shattering of Peace. . . . Very cool. :)

Assr vísa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~