Monday, November 30, 2009

Announcements!!!


*clears throat* I have two grand announcements to make. First off, today, at around 10-11 o'clock, I wrote the last sentences of The Sword of Teneraz, thus, finishing the writing segment of a completed book. :D I am now currently typing it into the computer, and then I'll begin editing. And soon, very soon (for I fear I will not be able to wait until I have finished editing) I will begin writing the sequel to TSOT. (And that is the second announcement) as I promised here is the long awaited name of the sequel: (drum roll please!) The Wolves of Langoor.
Also, I've been thinking. . . and I really need to find a name for this trilogy I be writing here. (Forgive my switches between old british, scottish, others of the sort and normal writing, I am rather excited right now, and in a fantastical, dreamy, bouncy sort of mood.) I had had the thoughts of calling it the Trilogy of the King, but I think that sounds too much like The Chronicles of the Kings, by Francine Rivers, I believe, and doesn't sound all that good, besides, there is really more than one king in the series, so it would have to be Trilogy of the Kings, making it even more like that other title. What about Keys of the Kings Trilogy? That sounds sort of nice. . . besides being a tongue twister in itself. Do you have any suggestions?? I know you don't have much to go off from, but perhaps you can come up with something better than these, or do you like one of those titles? Please tell me!

Assr vísa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

8 comments:

Jacob R Parker said...

Congratulations! Finishing a book is something the vast majority of people will never be able to claim. Where many, many have failed, you have succeeded. :) I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions for a series title. But don't spend too much time getting it perfect; the publisher will more than likely want to change it. :P

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Thank you so much!! :)
I hear that your own book is nearing publishing, I can't wait to read the completed copy!
And thanks for the advice on the title. I'll keep that in mind! It should make it easier to pick one. :)

Assr vísa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I cannot wait until I finish The Shattering of Peace. "The Wolves of Langoor" sounds incredible.

As for a series suggestion, I have a one:
"The Sword of Terenaz Trilogy"
Sorry if this doesn't help!

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Thank you Joraiem! :) I look forward to hearing about the completion of "The Shattering Peace". :) Sounds very interesting! And thank you for your comments on titles. I can't take all the credit for "The Wolves of Langoor" the title and some of the story line was inspired by my dad.
I think I'll add that into the mix of names. :) Thanks!

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

Katie said...

CONGRATS! I am working on abook myself, but I am no where NEAR finishing it. Again, congratulations!

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Thank you Katie! :)
I hope that your writing goes smoothly and well!

Assr vísa ykkarr or∂.

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~

Dragon said...

you can't really name a series until you're done the entire thing, unless it is all planned out (which I'd never do, it takes too much fun out of the writing, so just wait until you're done.
Also, you're book will probably take twists not even you expect (thanks to spontaneity), and a series is even more likely to have strange twists.
But if you really need one now, try something very generic

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Thank you, Dragon! I will certainly keep those in mind. :)

~ElizabethMarieKauffman~